September book haul


Hello there everyone. This month I bought so many books, I bought at least 13 books. I had some money left from my summer job, so I decided to spend it on the books I wanted to buy. So I decided to share all these wonderful books that I have added to my bookshelf this month. So here is my September book haul.

Flawed by Cecilia Ahern



Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone By J. K. Rowling



    Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets by J. K. Rowling                                             



    Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling                                     



              Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire By J. K. Rowling


I have actually a while wanted to buy Harry Potter books in English. I  already have them
but they are in Finnish, so I thought it would be fun to own them in English also.


Passenger By Alexandra Bracken


I actually read this while ago and wrote a review about in my blog.


An Ember in the Ashes By Sabaa Tahir



                  A Torch Against the Night By Sabaa Tahir



Throne of Glass By Sarah J. Maas


 I have meant to buy this book series for a while but never did it, I don't know why though. So now I finally managed to buy the four first books, I'm going to buy the rest of the series when they come stores nearby me.

                   Queen of Shadows By Sarah J. Maas



                    Heir of Fire By Sarah J. Maas



Crown of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas





                 A court of mist and fury By Sarah J. Maas



I have waited a while for this book to come stores and now I can't wait to read it.

I hope all of you good October and I hope you enjoy Halloween because its that time of the year again.

Comments