Rapid Fire Book Tag

Hello my lovely bookworms, today I'm going to do rapid fire book tag. This tag is original from booktuber GirlReading and I'll put the link to that video down below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-46EzDWdSY&t=8s
I just randomly came across this tag on youtube and it sounded fun, so I decided to do it.



So here goes:

1. E-book or physical book?
I like physical books more because then I have my own copy of it in my bookshelf but I like e-books more while travelling. When I'm travelling I always try to take as little stuff as possible with me, so carrying e-books is easier and lighter.

2. Paperback or Hardcover?
I own more paperback than hardcovers, so I'm going to go with paperbacks. Although, I like more how hardcovers feel and they are more long-lasting but paperbacks are cheaper, so I buy them more.

3. Online or In-store book shopping?
I do more online book shopping because it's cheaper but sometimes I like to go wandering into book stores. Also, in Finland, you find very little new international books that are in English, so it's easier to buy them online.

4. Trilogies or series?
I choose series because then I have more books to read and more time to spend with the characters.

5. Heroes or villains?
I enjoy reading stories about heroes but I have also read a few books about really good villains. I like stories about villains if they have a great backstory and if they aren't just plain psychopaths.

6. A book you want everyone to read.
I want everyone to read  A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas because it's so fantastic and amazing.














7. Recommend an underrated book.
I am going to recommend a book called A Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor. I feel like not many have read this book and it is great.














8. The last book you finished?
The last book I read was Truthwitch by Susan Dennard and I gave it 4/5 stars and I really enjoyed it.

9. The last book you bought?
The last book that I bought was The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson. I bought this while I was shopping with my little sister a few weeks ago in Helsinki.

10. Weirdest thing you've used as a bookmark?
This was a while ago, but I think the weirdest thing would be a spoon or hair accessory. Nowadays, I try to put real bookmarks between the pages.

11. Used books: yes or no?
Not because I don't buy them so much, although I know they are cheaper I never come across of them.

12. Top three favourite genres?
Fantasy, science fictions and contemporary. I read these genres the most but I also enjoy other genres.

13. Borrow or buy?
Buy because then I have my own copy of the book and I can read it when I want to. I also want to own a copy of the books because I want my own library in my home. I sometimes go to the library to borrow books but not often.

14. Characters or plot?
Plot because something has to happen in the book. I get really bored if I read a book that is only character development and the book doesn't have action.

15. Long or short books?
Long books because then I can be with the characters longer, although I do enjoy short books that are easy to read.

16. Long or short chapters?
Short chapters because then the book is faster to read and it doesn't feel so heavy to read.

17. Name the first three books you think of...
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. All of these books are great and I loved them.

18. Books that make you laugh or cry
Many books make me laugh and cry, so it's hard to say one or two books to this question.

19. Our world or the fictional world?
I'm going to cheat little pit on this question because I don't want to live in a single fictional world but it would be amazing if I would travel to the different fictional world.

20. Audiobooks: yes or no?
Yes. I don't listen to them often but I do sometimes. Although, I can't just sit around and do nothing while listening to audiobooks, so I normally listen to an audiobook while cleaning or walking a dog.

21. Do you ever judge a book by its cover?
Yes sometimes. When I'm in book stores the covers are what catches my attention but I don't buy books just based on the cover.

22. Book to movie or book to TV  adaptations?
I would love more book to TV adaptations because in TV shows you could fit more details from the books that to the movies.

23. Series or standalone's?
Series because then you can spend more time with the characters and with the world.


So here are all of my answers to these questions. I'm not going to tag anyone special but if any of you want to do this then you can. If any of you do this or have done this please tell me down on the comments I would love to read or watch them. Or you can also answer these questions down below.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I wish you all have a great day. I will be posting something new next week. 

Comments