Off Limits by Penny Dee

Good evening my lovely readers! I hope you all are having a lovely day and a productive new year. It's now February already and I hope you all are still going strong with your new year resolutions.

Today I'm going to review a new book that I was given through NetGalley. I will give this book 3/5 stars and will probably read the other books in the series. 


Steamy new book by Penny Dee. This is the fifth book in the Kings of Mayhem MC series. I read this book in one day, as it is a really short and quick read. 
For the most part, I enjoyed this book. The characters were likeable and the plot was moving along nicely. I was living for the smut and steamy parts. 
The opening setting was kind of usual and one I have seen in many books. It definitely wasn't bad but maybe a bit dramatic. The main female character is this untouchable MC princess. Every man has been warned to stay away from her and she wants desperately to lose her virginity. 
I liked Chasity and Ruger together, and their age-gap didn't bother me. Chasity handled things well and was relatable. Ruger was this tall and sexy Viking. He sounded right down delicious. Ruger desperately tried to do the right thing and that was something I liked. 
I would recommend this to someone who has liked the earlier books in the series, and who likes quick and sexy reads.

Comments