My Bookmark Collection

Hello, my lovely readers! 
Today I want to show you my bookmark collection. I have collected quite a large amount of bookmarks over the years, and I thought it would be fun to share them with you. Do you have any fun, beautiful or otherwise amazing bookmarks? If so, show me! I want to see!


Truth be told I don't use bookmarks often anymore because I have moved to reading the majority of my books on Kindle. I just don't want to give them to anyone, and so I keep them on my drawer. 
Do you still use bookmarks or are they as decoration in your house?


Many of my bookmarks come from Book Depository. They always sent them with books you order. There have been some cool bookmarks. My favourite ones are the black and white ones, and I decided to colour them a bit. Now they stand out a bit more! I tried to make all of them a little different. 
One of these is actually going to my friend since I have doubles of the same ones. 





These beautiful bookmarks I got from my penpal a few years ago. We are not penpals anymore, but I have saved her letters and gifts. She lives in Morocco. 















This one probably my all-time favourite and it has lasted the longest. My mom made this to me when I was 13 years old, and I had just started to read books like they were my life. I think this is beautiful. 








These bookmarks haven't been finished yet, and I have few others I still would like to make but haven't found the time. Most of these get their inspiration from a book or movie. You can probably pick out Groot from Guardians of the galaxy and that one scene from IT. Hope to finish these soon. 

Comments