Primal Obsessions series - Dark shifter romance

Hello, my lovely readers. Today I want to introduce you to a new dark romance series. 
Captured, Marked and Caged are part of a primal obsessions series. They were written by these three lovely authors: Cara Wylde, Dahlia Briar and Eva Brandt.  
All of the books are standalone. So, you can read any order you want to. 

There may be some triggering content for some people, so please read the synopsis first and decide, if its something you want to read.  
I would recommend these to people who love to read hot dark romance books with shifters. 
I will include short reviews for these books as well as links to amazon. All of them are on KU. 


Captured (Primal Obsessions #1)



My name is Isabel, and I was born into a family of killers. For their crimes, I must now pay a terrible price.
The brutes come for me after dark and tear apart everything I’ve known. I scream, cry, and crawl at their feet. It’s all in vain. They spare my life and take me as their slave, as their plaything, and when they get bored of me, they’ll throw me away.
Jax, Reid, and Thorn. The wolves of the Woodward Pack. When they claim me, I feel whole again. Is it insanity? Is it an obsession? I taste blood and tears in their kisses.
They’ve taken my freedom, claimed my soul, and yet… I’m not sure I want to escape.

Authors’ Note: This is a full, standalone dark romance story with no cliffhangers and a happily-ever-after. Please be advised that it may contain situations that are triggering to some, profanity and a lot of steam.

My review:
Captured is the first book in the primal obsessions series. It's a dark reverse harem romance book. The plot is unique and fast-paced. It has many twists and will keep you on the edge of your seat. It's just what you want from a dark romance book. 
At first, the male characters hate the female. They say and do some horrible things, but after a while, they all fall in love with each other. After that, the males turn very protective. The ending was lovely and satisfying. 
Captures is a standalone book and has different characters than the other books. It's a short and quick read. I didn't want to put it down after I started reading. 
There are drama and suspense, which are both things I enjoy in my books. The book is well-written. 

I will give this book 4/5 stars


Marked (Primal Obsessions #2)



My name is Rosalie, and I’m on the run. If my ex-husband catches me, he will kill me.
One car accident and one stolen child later, I find myself in a nightmare worse than my failed marriage. I should be dead for what I did, but the three beasts spare my life so I can nurse their orphan cub.
Brooks, Lincoln, and Colt. They are half men, half bears, and they’re as cruel as they come. They imprison me, humiliate me, and use me in twisted ways. I’m reduced to being a slave, an object to be manipulated for their own amusement.
They hate me, yet in their arms, I feel safer than I’ve ever felt before.

Authors’ Note: This is a full, standalone dark romance story with no cliffhangers and a happily-ever-after. Please be advised that it may contain situations that are triggering to some, profanity and a lot of steam.

My review:
Marked is the second book in the primal obsessions series. It's a dark reverse harem romance book. The book is fast-paced and action-packed.  It will keep you on the edge of your seat while reading. It's a short and quick read. I didn't want to put it down after I started to read it. 
Marked is a standalone book in the series and has a different set of characters than the other books. I would recommend this book to those who like to read dark romance books as this has almost anything you need. This book has drama and suspense, which are things I enjoy in my books. 
The characters don't like each other at first, but they learn to love one another. They live Happily-ever-after. 

I will give this book 4/5 stars

Caged (Primal Obsessions #3)



My name is Aimee and I committed a crime. I walked onto a forbidden path—and now, that path is my cage.
There’s no way out for a woman who knows the secret of the Pride. Monsters hide in the shadows and now, I belong to them.
Blaze, Gunner and Rock Pride. The Alpha lions who killed my friends. They could have killed me too, devoured me whole, torn me to pieces. It would have been more merciful.
The brand of a lion pride stains my skin. Their eyes haunt my dreams and their touch drives me crazy.
I’m lost in a world that doesn’t make sense anymore. I’m human—they are not. I’m a woman. They are beasts. I am a prisoner and they are my captors. How can I want them as much as I do?

Authors’ Note: This is a full, standalone dark romance story with no cliffhangers and a happily-ever-after. Please be advised that it may contain situations that are triggering to some, profanity and a lot of steam.

My review:
Caged is the third book in the primal obsessions series. It's a dark reverse harem romance book with hot lion shifters. The plot is fast-paced and unique. It has many surprising twists and will keep you interested the whole time. It's a short and quick read. I didn't want to put it down after starting. Just what you want from a dark romance book. 
The book is well-written. Caged is standalone and has a different set of characters than the other books. 
It's full of drama, fighting and suspense. It has many hot and sexy scenes between the main characters. Best of all, it has Happy-ever-after.
The characters don't like each other first but learn to love one another after time and trial. I loved the ending, and I was satisfied.  
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves dark romance books. 

I will give this book 4/5 stars


Hope you pick these book out and enjoy them as much as I. 

Have a great day you all and good luck to a new week. Hope you all stay safe and healthy.

Comments